Q10 Skin Renew Day Cream 50 ml – Natural & Organic anti-ageing moisturiser
- With Co-Enzyme Q10 and Collagen protein, the formula assists your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin
- Royal Jelly, Manuka Honey and Beeswax, natural ingredients from the beehive, moisturise and promote suppleness for a youthful looking skin.
- Fortified with Jojoba oil, Evening Primrose oil, Argan oil and Allantoin, the formula tones and smooths your skin
- Matrixyl 3000 peptides work synergistically to restore and maintain the skin's youthful appearance.
- Natural cream made in the UK with organic ingredients. Suitable for all skin types. Paraben free, sulphate free and not tested on animals.
- Weight: 180 grams
- Weight: 50 ml
Now experience the powerful benefits of ingredients from the bee hive in a natural and organic cream!
Q10 Skin Renew Day Cream combines Royal Jelly, Manuka Honey, Beeswax, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic acid to moisturise, tighten, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and help prevent the signs of premature ageing, for a plumped, soft feeling skin.
With Co-Enzyme Q10, Collagen protein and peptides in Matrixyl 3000, the formula assists your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin which firm up the skin for a healthy, youthful looking complexion.
Fortified with Jojoba oil, Evening Primrose oil, Argan oil and Allantoin, the formula tones and smooths your skin, while retaining its natural moisture for longer periods of hydration.
Key Ingredients: Co-Enzyme Q10, Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Collagen protein, Allantoin, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Silk Peptide, Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Apricot Kernel Oil, Lime Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Jasmine Oil.
Apply to a cleansed face and neck, massaging gently into the skin in circular motion. Wait approximately 2 minutes until most of the cream is absorbed and face is soft before applying sunscreen or makeup. Start by applying thinly, gradually increasing the amount used over time as the skin adjusts. Use morning and night for best results.