Honeycomb Natural Sea Sponge - Strong type
A Premium Honeycomb Natural Sea Sponge picked freshly from the Mediterranean Sea. The honeycomb sea sponge is the finest of all sponges. Its honeycomb structure feels luxurious on the skin while giving the sponge great durability. It is more absorbent than synthetic sponges and creates a nice lather during bathing. The sponge is very effective whether it’s used for exfoliating or bathing, and is suitable for babies, children and adults alike.
When choosing a sponge size we recommend going for one which would sit comfortably in the palm of your hand. This usually means a size 13 cm or above for use by teens and adults. For use on babies and toddlers we advise going for the smaller sizes of 9 cm and 10.5 cm. Having said that, there is no hard and fast rule and you may well wish to start out with a small size if you’ve never used a natural sea sponge before and are looking to get a feel of it first before settling on your ideal size later on.
As they were once living organisms, natural sea sponges tend to vary in shape and size. Our sea sponges are carefully curated so that the one you receive is rounded enough to be suitable for its use. Natural sea sponges also have a somewhat flat bottom, due to them being cut from the ocean floor, and this is the case with all sponges.
- Natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties prevent the sponge going musty.
- Unlike a synthetic sponge no chemicals are used. It will last for many years without disintegrating
- Sponge becomes super soft when wet and will expand by up to 15% in size
- Suitable for both children and adults. It's uses include exfoliating, massaging and bathing.
- Comes with a cord pierced through allowing you to hang the sponge up to dry.
- Colour: Yellow
- Weight: 25 grams