Marine Collagen & Cucumber Oil Eye Gel 30 ml – Natural & Organic
- The formula combines Marine Collagen, Jojoba Oil and Hyaluronic acid to moisturise and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Royal Jelly and Manuka Honey, natural ingredients from the beehive, moisturise and promote suppleness for a youthful looking skin.
- Enriched with extracts from Cucumber Oil, Green Tea Extract, Passionfruit Extract and Licorice, the gel plumps up fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Matrixyl 3000 peptides work synergistically to restore and maintain the skin's youthful appearance.
- Natural eye gel made in the UK with organic ingredients. Suitable for all skin types. Paraben free, sulphate free and not tested on animals.
- Weight: 52 grams
- Weight: 30 ml
Now experience the powerful benefits of ingredients from the bee hive in a natural and organic eye gel!
The eye gel combines Marine Collagen, Jojoba Oil and Hyaluronic acid to moisturise, smooth, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and slow the signs of premature ageing around the eye area.
With peptides in Matrixyl 3000, the formula assists your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin which firm up the skin for a healthy, youthful looking complexion.
Enriched with Cucumber Oil, Green Tea Extract, Passionfruit Extract and Licorice, the gel plumps up fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of dark circles, and leaves the eyes cool and refreshed.
Also fortified with Royal Jelly, Manuka Honey, Gotu Kola and Arnica Oil, the formula supports the skin’s natural healing process, helps reduce puffiness and retains the skin’s natural moisture for longer periods of hydration.
Key Ingredients: Marine Collagen, Cucumber Oil, Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Jojoba Oil, Arnica Oil, Avocado Oil, Lupine Extract, Licorice Extract, Gotu Kola, Green Tea Extract, Passionfruit Extract, Blueberry Extract, Apple Extract and Vitamin E.
Gently massage tiny amounts into delicate skin around the eye area, avoiding contact with eyes. Use morning and night for best results.