Retinol Active Day Cream 50 ml - Natural & Organic anti-ageing moisturiser
- The formula combines Retinol, Sea Weed extract, Cucumber extract, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic acid to moisturise and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Royal Jelly, Manuka Honey and Beeswax, natural ingredients from the beehive, moisturise and promote suppleness for a youthful looking skin.
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Rosehip oil, the formula tones and smooths your skin
- Matrixyl 3000 peptides work synergistically to restore and maintain the skin's youthful appearance.
- Natural cream made in the UK with organic ingredients. Suitable for all skin types. Paraben free, sulphate free and not tested on animals.
- Weight: 180 grams
- Weight: 50 ml
Now experience the powerful benefits of ingredients from the bee hive in a natural and organic cream!
Retinol Active Day Cream contains Retinol from natural ingredients such as Passionfruit Oil and Green Tea Extract. The formula combines Retinol, Sea Weed extract, Cucumber extract, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic acid to moisturise, tighten, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and help prevent the signs of premature ageing, for a plumped, soft feeling skin.
With Aloe Vera and peptides in Matrixyl 3000, the formula assists your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin which firm up the skin for a healthy, youthful looking complexion.
Fortified with Royal Jelly, Manuka Honey, Beeswax, and Rosehip oil, the formula tones and smooths your skin, while retaining its natural moisture for longer periods of hydration.
Key Ingredients: Sea Weed Extract, Cucumber Extract, Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Matryxil 3000, Hydrolysed Collagen, Passion Fruit Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, Green Tea Extract, Allantoin, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Silk Peptide, Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Lime Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Jasmine Oil.
Apply to a cleansed face and neck, massaging gently into the skin in circular motion. Wait approximately 2 minutes until most of the cream is absorbed and face is soft before applying sunscreen or makeup. Start by applying thinly, gradually increasing the amount used over time as the skin adjusts. Use morning and night for best results.