Tiger Eye Japa Mala 108 beads plus 1 larger guru bead
The japa mala necklace is meticulously created by highly skilled artisans in India using real gemstones together with strong thread. The beads are polished to a smooth finish and a well-rounded spherical shape to bring out the true beauty of the stones. It features 108 mantra beads plus an additional larger Guru bead to mark the end of 108 rounds of chanting. The ends are knotted with a beautiful colour coordinated tassel.
The mala is available in various beads sizes and either with or without knots between the beads. Knots have the effect of spacing and fixing the beads in place, making the mala more flexible to use and wear. The version without the knots gives the mala a typical necklace like appearance while still being suitable as a mala. Since the number of beads remain the same, the length of the mala is determined by the size of its beads and whether the mala is knotted or not.
The mala will arrive with a beautiful satin colour coordinated pouch to help with storing it safely.
- Handmade from real Tiger Eye gemstones by highly skilled artisans in India. Each bead is polished to a smooth and spherical shape.
- 108 beads plus 1 larger guru bead
- Can be used as Prayer/Meditation beads or as a Necklace.
- Available in various bead sizes, knotted or unknotted.
- Comes with a satin colour coordinated pouch.
- Colour: Brown
- Brand: Givereldi
- Department: unisex-adult